Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Cho Siao Lang!

I think for once I will banter in a normal ‘journal’ style posting rather than the usual incoherent polysyllables.

SIGH!!!! I’m so frus!!! I just wanna let go and let loose man! I just wanna go on a midnight drive to the beach alone. Not at the moment, but something ill definitely do VERY FREAKING SOON. Im so freaking restless and bored with everything. Darn uni commitments. I want to change everything. Wanna have a new ‘ride’. Wanna try new objects, experiences whatever la! Im just friggin day dreaming everyday. I wanna go crazy and terrorise everyone. La la la. I want to see all those ppl in the past again. I want to go Thailand and then FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 10 YEARS have my first real CHINESE NEW YEAR in my hometown. I wanna hoard all the fucking red ANG POW and flaunt it. Tsk!

AHH AHH AHH AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEED TO RELEASE!!! I WANNA LET IT ALL OUT!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH AHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somehow I just cant articulate it. Its inside me but how to I let it out. How do I magnify my exasperation thru stupid arial font!! My god la.

I think right this minute I just need a drive. Or maybe a company where we could go out in the darkness and drive to infinity and beyond chattering about all the craziest thing and forget everything and then stuff ourselves with takeaway.

Heres a thought I came up with today: “things obtainable are never sought. things unobtainable are lusted”

SIAO LIAO!

Back to my stupid uni commitment.

1 comment:

gladys said...

it's true! aaron went crazy!