Monday, December 11, 2006

The emotional spectrum of an individual expands as they mature. Here I am today at home on a Monday night feeling things I have never felt before, thinking things I do not ever remember venturing into.

I have five folders of letters, some as old as ten years. They were composed during those early years in Melbourne when I used to correspond with my friends back in my hometown. They are priceless, but I hate to read them.

Reading them transports me to simplicity and the life I had at that period. It was easy! Wake up, go to school, play sports and them come home to watch TV.

I do not wish to revert back to that mental state. Neither do I enjoy today’s.

Today it is wake up, go to work, come home and relax. Simple as it sounds but every mental break away from work is occupied with other thoughts that beckon you away from a rested mind.

What am I trying to say here?

Perhaps it is not as complicated as I am describing it to be.

Perhaps I am just down.

But then I ache to find the cause and cure for this melancholy.

I GOT IT!

I LOST MY DRIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!

No comments: