Tuesday, September 12, 2006

@ Red Emperor


I disregard all decency at times. I remember those awesome years i had when my cousin was still in Melbourne. That was three years ago. Well she was 5 years older than me and was living life to the max. She used to live just across the highway from Monash University and i would visit her almost everyday during my first year of university. How fortunate i was to be able to be in university the same time she was in her final year in Melbourne. We did all sorts of crazy antics. I remember as a whole line of cars were at the traffic lights, we started to cross the road in front of them. Stopping in the middle of the road, we started flapping our arms like a chicken and started dancing in circles around the middle of the road like chickens while scratching the ground with our shoes as if we are looking for seeds. It was embarrassing alright! But we were having fun. Everyone was gawking at us. Cars at the lights, oncoming traffic and pedestrians.

Why am i reminiscing? Because her mum came to Melbourne to visit my cousins elder brother. And my aunt is no different from my cousin.

God! I miss the Ongs!

No comments: