Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I loathe Korean Electronic goods with a passion! They are so freaking unreliable and untrustworthy.

I could say with 100% confidence that every Korean product i have owned breaks in less than a year.

I had a rather pricey Samsung DVD player that was purchased at roughly A$300 many years ago only to break in 12 months. I then bought some no brand CHINA DVD product that has lasted for almost 3 years.

Next i had a LG 3G mobile that had its ear speaker going kaputz in 8 months. I then had to tolerate using loudspeakers everytime i answered a call for the next 4 months until my contract allowed me to upgrade.

So i was foolishly seduced into buying yet another LG phone Model U880. And now in just 5 months, my brand new LG mobile phone is going mental. Firstly the battery that used to last for 2 days now manages to last JUST for one day. Then it keeps shutting down by itself making me miss important calls. Then one day when i opened the flip to answer a call i heard a sickening "crack". Looked at the hinges abruptly to see the plastic gaping wide. It broke!!! Now it doesnt close properly. ALL THESE IN 5 FREAKING MONTHS!!! UNBELIEVABLE!

Sure they are good to look at, but underneath those misleading aesthetics lies KONKED out electronics and cheapass materials.

DO NOT BUT KOREAN PRODUCTS ESPECIALLY LG! Should be LB instead. Life's BAD!

Okay that was lame :P

No comments: